GCCI Welcomes Shri Imran Shaikh as Vice President - International Affairs (Dubai Area). He comes with rich experience mentioned below. Always has Gaumata in his heart and always ready to take a step forward for Gaumata.
He has 14 years experience in Pharmaceuticals ( Worked for various companies as Freelancer, Exports, Imports and Manufacturing – Commercial Advisor ).
He also has the following skills :-
1. Interpretation & Implementation of Government Policies & Procedures. (Further Specialty in Commerce, Health, Finance & Agriculture)
2. Bollywood Media & Marketing on related fields through e-media.
3. Strategy Development for benefits under WTO, WCO Agreements, Rules of Origin in International Arena.
4. Exports and Imports implementation & Procedures thereof.
5. Logistics Solutions
6. Systems Analysis
7. Turnaround Solutions for Corporates/Projects
8. Land/Property Laws and Procedure
9. EUREKA !!!– Projects
10. Agricultural Projects, Organisation, Technologies & Modern Farming
11. Renewable Energy Projects – Solar, Wind, Biomass..
12. Joint Ventures
13. Project Conception - Product, Land Management, Incentives etc.
14. International Model Contracts – for Goods & Services – Agreements for Joint Ventures, Alliances, Sub-Contract, Settlements etc.
Key Knowledge Area :
1. Acts, Rules, Regulations, Policy, Procedures & Practical Procedures in India. (Customs, Excise, Service Tax, SEZ, EOU, FDA)
2. WTO, Bilateral, Multilateral Agreements, Laws & Rules pertaining to Trade.
3. Trade Policy & Practical Procedures relating to Legal Statutes (International & National) 4. Banking & Financial Facilitation (Speciality - Financial Trade & Incoterms, ICC - UCP 600, SWIFT – MT 700, 760, Bank Guarantees in International Trade etc.)
5. Logistics (Shipping, Air Freight, Transport, Insurance & Warehousing ) 6. Commercial, relating to all aspects of Business.
7. Land / Property Management
8. Exports / Imports Laws & Practical Procedures thereof.
9. Practical Procedures & Laws related to Joint Venture / Subsidiary etc.
10. Free Trade Agreements & Trade Blocs.
11. Setting of Factories in various countries & avail of Government & Commercial incentives, which would be the deciding factor between client & competition.
12. Agriculture Sector - Systems & Supply Chain Management.
13. CRO - Clinical Research Organisation.
14. Product & Concept Representation at Government, Local & International Level.
15. E-Media Coverage of Events & its Marketing. Bollywood & other Industries.
16. Web Development for Bollywood products, such as Fashion etc.
17. Milk Yield, Fat Content & Nutrition increase in Milk Yielding Cattle
18. Methane Gas elimination, from cattle excreata & oral expulsion.